RedStateWatcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

he upvote clique

4 posters

Go down

he upvote clique Empty he upvote clique

Post by FF Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:25 pm

Ok guys! We will try this format for private talk with Sanh hopefully.

Us mods all talked about that group that Minarchian has hooked up with and the stuff we've seen them do, and now we must present it to Sanh for his say on it.
Here's the scenario, Minarchian has hooked up with the upvote clique associated with Dr Thomas' bots. Thomas has been monitoring RSW for a while now, for whatever reason. He uses a bot named "Puppy of War" to stalk us with. We had flagged the bot months ago, to the point it cant post anymore, but it's still there monitoring us. I banned it when I dealt with the downvoter issue we had. This is how to see how he's stalking us with his bots - https://www.realms.chat/r/realm-rescue/t/list Let it load and then click on Open, then you can see the last 100 stories posted on the sites he is stalking. I have dealt with these people for many years. They mostly were all in the channels until September when Disqus closed the channels down. Now they are trying to take over other sites. They tried to take over Gateway Pundit a little over a year ago. Thomas was stalking GP the same way he is stalking RSW now, when they attempted the takeover. There, is was with a poster named Doc Farmer. The way the mods on GP dealt with the issue caused a lot of people to leave that site. We don't want that to happen to us so we will have to deal with it in a different way. What was happening was Doc Farmer always got the most upvotes and that pushed him to the top spot on every story. The little "Also featured on Gateway Pundit" area with the 4 top comments were always Doc Farmer, and people noticed that. Sanh has that little area removed from RSW now so that's not a problem anymore. The others noticed that Doc was getting as many as 60 upvotes from people that would never post on any of the stories on the site. Some of those upvotes were from people that didn't even speak English. When asked about it, Doc only said they were his friends and don't worry about it. What the commenters did was to start downvoting Doc and they noticed that downvotes moved his posts down the totem pole. It got to the point that Doc was getting sometimes 120 downvotes on some posts. At that time downvotes were not viewable so everyone was anonymous. Doc whined to the mods, the mods instead of figuring out what was going on, just told everyone to stop complaining and stop downvoting. They then started flagging and downvoting Doc Farmer, and even followed him to other sites doing the same thing to him. which caused Farmer to stop posting. We don't want that to happen to Minarchian. What the mods should have done, was to ask Farmer to put his account to private so the upvote bot would stop, and if he refused, ban those that upvoted Farmer so the upvotes would not stick to him. GPMod had asked Farmer about all those upvotes and Farmer told him they were his friends, so GPMod just let it continue, then it got to the point that it did.
Craig asked Minarchian yesterday to put his account to private and Minarchian flat out refused. That was step one. Now we have a couple of choices to make. We can let it continue to the point that it did on GP, or we can ban those upvoters that blindly upvote him to stop it before it gets to the point it had on GP. If we do that, we have to tell Minarchian what we are doing and why.

Anything anyone wants to add?
FF
FF
Admin

https://rswmoderators.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

he upvote clique Empty Re: he upvote clique

Post by craigcraig Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:42 pm

I just got registered.

craigcraig

Back to top Go down

Post by craigcraig Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:57 pm

This is some of the people that showed up from Philo's group

he upvote clique Img_8511
he upvote clique Img_8510

craigcraig

Back to top Go down

Post by FF Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:17 pm

Yes, and notice how many actually talk to him from that bunch. Just Philo Kvetch, who is a sock account of YOaC
FF
FF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ProudFlaDeplorable Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:11 pm

I’m here! So, does Minarchian know that he’s being followed by them

ProudFlaDeplorable

Back to top Go down

Post by FF Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi Proud. Yes he knows. There is one of them that is hit with that sweeper bot, and is sitting in spam, and he has asked for him to be released. There was one of them upvoting him that made a comment to him the other day named Blueburb, that had like 40 upvotes and one of the posters that comments on GP, BB and RSW made a remark to him about all the fake upvotes. I would like to stop this before it gets to the point it did on GP.
FF
FF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rsw Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:18 pm

hi guys! This is Sanh.

rsw

Back to top Go down

Post by FF Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:10 pm

Hey Sanh! I'm sure you read the situation at the top. We need your input on what you think.
FF
FF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FF Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Well, now we have the clique with all their upvotes that came, got noticed, and were getting flagged, so I banned them to stop it. I told Minarchian what was going on and he's been quiet so far today. What I didn't want to happen, was happening, so I did what I had to do.

That Danial Taylor fool was trying to post to Alberta Cowgirl one day and was in pending so I trusted him. He seemed to be a good guy but showed his true colors today. It was me that was tagging him to all the Watch Parties. Live and learn.
FF
FF
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by craigcraig Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:00 pm

I haven't heard from Minarchian (email) yet.

craigcraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum